Making a Claim
There is much to consider when making an insurance claim:
- How will the claim affect my future coverage?
- Should I even make a claim in the first place?
- If I do make a claim, what is the process and
when do I have to decide?
Fortunately, your Buntain Insurance agent can help answer all those questions and more. We make the claims process as easy as possible.
It is important to note that your policy requires that you take all necessary steps to limit further damage.
~ ~ ~
Filing an Insurance Claim
Discuss a Claim During Business Hours
Contact your Buntain Insurance office. If your agent is unavailable, a member of our fully qualified team will be happy to assist you.
Please have the following information available when reporting a claim:
- Your name, company name, phone number and e-mail address
- Your policy number (if available)
- The type of loss you are reporting (auto, property etc.)
- The date the incident occurred
- The location the loss occurred
- A description of the loss incurred