Making a claim
There is much to consider when making an insurance claim:
- How will the claim affect my future coverage?
- Should I even make a claim in the first place?
- If I do make a claim, what is the process and
when do I have to decide?
Fortunately, your Buntain Insurance agent can help answer all those questions and more. We make the claims process as easy as possible.
To discuss a claim during business hours:
Contact your Buntain Insurance office. If your agent is unavailable, a member of our fully qualified team will be happy to assist you.
Please have the following information available when reporting a claim:
- Your name, company name, phone number and e-mail address
- Your policy number (if available)
- The type of loss you are reporting (auto, property etc.)
- The date the incident occurred
- The location the loss occurred
- A description of the loss incurred