JOB POSTING: Want to be apart of our ever-growing and dynamic team?!
Client Services Representative (CSR)
Start date: December 2, 2013
Buntain Insurance Group of Companies is looking for a Client Services Representative (CSR) to help support the business demands of the company. This position requires a client focused individual that is a driven self starter, highly organized, high attention to detail, has a positive attitude, is comfortable working by phone, email and has excellent verbal and written communication skills. Even if you have no insurance experience, but are a high achiever that is ready for an exciting and rewarding opportunity then we would like to talk to you!
At Buntain Insurance Group of Companies we provide a friendly, supportive team environment, where you will be given the freedom to work independently with support and accountability for meeting and exceeding your daily tasks and career goals. We are highly focused on your education and growth as an insurance professional.
Client Services Representative (CSR)
Daily Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Meet and greet clients
– Be an expert in all auto insurance
– Take initiative to educate the team on updates and changes with ICBC
– Manage ICBC Inventory
– Assist with daily phone calls including: answering the phone, assisting with general inquiries, reminders calls and client questionnaires
– Assist with processing payments and other administrative tasks
– Develop knowledge in personal lines insurance and act as an assistant to the Personal Line Team
– Understand the business and support the team reach their goals
– Develop an understanding of the basic concepts of accounting
– Other tasks as required
Tuesday to Saturday
Are you new to Insurance or looking to further your career?
With continuous growth and demand there is a lot of opportunity for advancement. Buntain Management and Staff want you to succeed; we have a highly educated and experienced team to support you as well as a structured education plan for continuous growth and development.
Sponsored further education will include but is not limited to:
- Fundamentals of Insurance exam (to be taken prior to your start day)
- ICBC Introduction Course (5 days)
- CAIB 1 within your first 3 months
Are you a fit for Buntain?
Skills and Qualifications:
– Passion for life – what are you passionate about?
– People person – Would you describe yourself as having excellent interpersonal and communication skills? Are you a good listener? Buntain cares about their clients and we pride ourselves by hiring the right people who will continue to care and give great service.
– Positive attitude
– Goal oriented
– Organization and time management skills are essential
– High degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently and be a proactive self-starter
– Proven history of high attention to detail
– Quick learner
– Has excellent to advance computer skills – including Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word
– Problem solving – Are you someone who can think on their feet?
– Team player
– Accountability and integrity – we pride ourselves with having a hard working, honest and reliable team
– Completion of some post secondary education will be considered an asset
– Insurance, ICBC, or CAIB background is an asset but not required
– Prior office experience is considered an asset
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would thrive in a small dynamic, creative environment of a growing brokerage, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter with references to email@example.com
Salary will be determined by the applicants’ education and work experience.
Competitive commission package available
Extended Health/Dental/Life Insurance package available
Position: Client Services Representative
Start Date: December 2nd
Primary Location: Oak & 25th and South Granville Locations (training will occur at our Point Grey Location)
For more information on Buntain Insurance Group of Companies please visit our website: www.https://buntaininsurance.com