Client Services Representative (CSR)
Buntain Insurance Group of Companies is looking for a Client Services Representative (CSR) to join our ever growing team of young, dynamic professionals. This position requires a client focused individual that is a driven self starter, highly organized, high attention to detail, has a positive attitude, is comfortable working by phone, email and has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Buntain Insurance Group of Companies we provide a friendly, supportive team environment, where you will be given the freedom to work independently with support and accountability for meeting and exceeding your daily tasks and career goals. We are highly focused on your education and growth as an insurance professional by offering you opportunities to grow and advance within our expanding organization.
Daily Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Be an exceptional customer service representative to our clients
- Be an expert in all auto insurance
- Take initiative to educate the team on updates and changes with ICBC
- Support ICBC Portfolio Manager
- Assist with daily phone calls including: answering the phone, assisting with general inquiries, reminders calls and client questionnaires
- Assist with processing payments and other administrative tasks
- Understand the business and support the team reach their goals
- Other tasks as required
Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
Tuesday to Saturday / Sunday to Thursday
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would thrive in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing brokerage, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter with references.
Salary will be determined by the applicants’ education and work experience
Competitive commission package available
Extended Health/Dental/Life Insurance package available