Buntain Insurance Group of Companies is looking for a Client Services Representative (CSR) to help support the business demands of the company. This position requires a client focused individual that is a driven self starter, highly organized, high attention to detail, has a positive attitude, is comfortable working by phone, email and has excellent verbal and written communication skills. Even if you have no insurance experience, but are a high achiever that is ready for an exciting and rewarding opportunity, then we want to talk to you!
At Buntain Insurance Group of Companies we provide a friendly, supportive team environment, where you will be given the freedom to work independently with support and accountability for meeting and exceeding your daily tasks and career goals. We are highly focused on your education and growth as an insurance professional by offering you opportunities to grow and advance within our expanding organization.
Client Services Representative (CSR)
Daily Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Be an exceptional customer service representative to our clients
– Be an expert in all auto insurance
– Take initiative to educate the team on updates and changes with ICBC
– Manage ICBC Inventory
– Assist with daily phone calls including: answering the phone, assisting with general inquiries, reminders calls and client questionnaires
– Assist with processing payments and other administrative tasks
– Develop knowledge in personal lines insurance and act as an assistant to the Personal Line Team
– Understand the business and support the team reach their goals
– Other tasks as required
Tuesday to Saturday
Are you new to Insurance or looking to further your career?
With continuous growth and demand there is a lot of opportunity for advancement. Our team want you to succeed; we have a highly educated and experienced team to support you as well as a structured education plan for continuous growth and development.
Sponsored further education will include but is not limited to:
- Fundamentals of Insurance exam (to be taken prior to your start day)
- CAIB 2/3 within your first 6 months
Are you a fit for Buntain?
Skills and Qualifications:
– Exceptional customer service – experience working with people and delivering exceptional customer service is a requirement at Buntain
– People person – Would you describe yourself as having excellent interpersonal and communication skills? Are you a good listener? Buntain cares about their clients and we pride ourselves by hiring the right people who will continue to care and give great service.
– Passion for life – what are you passionate about?
– Positive attitude
– Goal oriented
– Organization and time management skills are essential
– High degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently and be a proactive self-starter
– Proven history of high attention to detail
– Quick learner
– Has excellent to advance computer skills – including Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word
– Problem solving – Are you someone who can think on their feet?
– Team player
– Accountability and integrity – we pride ourselves with having a hard working, honest and reliable team
– Completion of some post secondary education will be considered an asset
– Insurance, ICBC, and/or CAIB background is an asset but not required
– Prior office experience is considered an asset
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would thrive in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing brokerage, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary will be determined by the applicants’ education and work experience
Competitive commission package available
Extended Health/Dental/Life Insurance package available
Position: Client Services Representative
Start Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Primary Locations: Point Grey – 3707 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver
For more information on Buntain Insurance Group of Companies please visit our website: www.http://buntaininsurance.com